In order to successfully operate this site, sometimes we install on your device small data files called “cookies.” Even most of the big sites do the same.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text files that websites store on your computer or mobile device when you visit them. Thanks to cookies the site remember your actions and preferences (eg. Login, language, font size and other display settings) so that you do not enter them again when you get back on the site and browse from page to page.
Inside Rabitti.eu they could be used cookies or other type of identifiers for a number of reasons, including:
- Provide access to restricted areas of the site and accedibili behind authentication (in this case cookies are called “technical” and are used to maintain the browsing session and / or to facilitate subsequent access by the same device).
- Track user preferences while using the Site and / or services incorporated therein or connected thereto.
- Deliver relevant content to a visitor’s interests (only third-party cookies).
- Aggregate statistical analysis (analytics) on the use of the site and / or services covered by the contract.
- Conduct research to improve the content, the products and the services Rabitti.eu or its partners.
Rabitti.eu NOT directly uses no cookie profiling: the only cookie generated and managed directly from Rabitti.eu are so-called technical cookies (which are used exclusively to provide the services offered properly to the public) and to a very limited extent , analytics cookies (that are used to count the number of readings to the various pages of the site and / or for other statistical purposes). Note, however, users that through our pages may be generated cookie profiling by third parties.
How to control cookies?
You can check and / or check the cookies as you wish – to learn more, go to aboutcookies.org. You can delete cookies already on your computer and set most browsers to block its installation. If you choose this option, however, you will need to manually change some preferences every time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain features may not be available.
You can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies or particular types of cookies (such as third-party cookies) or you can choose to be notified whenever a cookie is set inside of your computer.
It ‘important to know that the rejection of all cookies may prevent you enjoy the products and Rabitti.eu services that require you to access, via a username and password, to areas reserved for registered users. All of these services, in fact, require cookies in order to function properly and, consequently, the possible blocking of cookies would make it impossible to use.